f

Friday 10 July 2020

V I N Y L | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We're at week 13 of the VINYL window releases, and I do think this week has been more successful than the June releases, I'm quite relieved about that! The styles are all different and much more fresh than what we've been getting, so this is a big step up, even if a lot of the pieces are still a little questionable to me^ These pieces have also been popular among you guys, so many dolls styling up these items. First up we have anaritamiranda styling the Chain Pants (18SD's) and the The Perfect Handbag (19SD's) which I think is a cute combination. The black jacket and shoes really highlight those black details on the bag, while the beige of the trousers really complements the print colours. I like the pairing of these booties with the cuffed hem of the trousers, I think it really looks great =)
Next up is isajapa wearing the Romantic Flower Earrings (11SD's) in this cute dark and pink styling! The pinks really appeal to me, I think they look great on this dark base, but also the pastel pink shirt, it's so pretty in there too^ I love the oversizing of the blazer in the look, it's a fun contrast to the femininity of the pink and of the floral design of the earrings, and they really pop against the dark tones in the clothing =D
And thirdly we have prinsestkm1 wearing the The Smallest Yellow Bag (12SD's), again with an oversized jacket - I really didn't mean to pick three looks with similar/the same jacket, it seems a super popular choice for the pieces this week! Anyway, love the layering of items, the colours are great, I love this yellow with the green, it's so standout^
Now for my stylings - I didn't buy a lot, just a few pieces to try out but I'm a little tempted to go back and get those Yellow Thigh High Boots! I stuck with the accessories for my purchases, first up the Chain Coin Necklace (10SD's) which I think is such a nice pre-layered piece that will work for so many people. I picked a V-neck to let it be shown off, and this neutral look with gold highlights is such a classic 'me' and perfect for Summer weather, so cute and versatile^ Second up the Romantic Flower Earrings (11SD's) which I styled incredibly simply, but only because they are perfect with the style of this white dress, such a pretty and feminine combination! I styled up some matching shoes and added a little edgy with the sunglasses. I think a belt would be great in this look but I don't have the perfect one in my wardrobe. And finally the The Perfect Handbag (19SD's) which actually I ended up styling in three looks and had to choose which to include! It was such an easy piece to style, which I'm glad about because it wasn't a cheap piece to purchase. I went for a burgundy base, the gold details and the print really pop with this. I also had to add some black for highlighting those details of the bag, I think the jacket and boots balance perfectly with the burgundy. It's definitely more of an Autumn/Winter look than a Summer one for sure =D

No comments:

Post a Comment