f

Monday 13 July 2020

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | July 2014

Still to the present time, this set of Hotbuys is one of my all-time favourites, and it's now 6 years old! I say it everytime, but I can't believe it came out that long ago. I have quite a few of these pieces still, I've worn both the Gauzy Sundress and the Isabel Jeans quite a lot of times in comparison to the other items, and even did a post specifically for styling up the Jeans which is pretty fun. I'm actually on the hunt for the red dress from this collection, I think this will be a great piece to wear! So today styling up the accessories that I have from the collection, the Isabel Purse and the Isabel Sandals:
I haven't worn this bag in such a long time, so it's good to style it again - the red of the trousers is a little more orange than the colour of the bag, but I think it still works ok, and the bag really pops against the bold colour and it's design is really highlighted in the outfit. I like the over-shoulder design of this bag and I think it's been done really well, I wish we had some more like this! I kept the top in black to not add too many different components to the look and it works well. I also liked adding this thick gold layered necklace which helps bring out the tiny gold details in the strap and on the zip of the bag. I've not seen anyone else style this piece, so I look forward to getting it out of my wardrobe again to wear some more! And in the second look, I really love the vibes here, these shoes are so easy to work with^ I've worn them a couple of times over the years and I love this combination for them, this neutral stone colour is perfect for them, and I love the pairing of these trousers and this jacket. The black design on the jacket ties in well with the straps on the shoes, and I layered more black with this V-neck open shirt to keep the balance, I really like this combination^ The accessories are simple but fitting, the bag has some gold detailing which also suits the design of the shoes. These  shoes are perfect for Summer stylings right now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment