f

Saturday 6 December 2014

Suite Style

This LE interior background for our suites has always been a popular one (I featured it way back here), but I'm seeing it crop up a lot more recently! These two really caught my eye, and I wanted to post them for some more suite inspiration =)
The first is from SarahVIP's suite - someone who has always got a great room on the go! It's a great casual room, and minimal is rocking it up in there for sure, this is totally what I want from my rooms! The second is Vulacano106, who has gone for a casual but stylish bathroom - something I would never have thought of for this interior, but it's great and I love it =D There's also just a great selection of interior furnishings in there, fab^

2 comments:

  1. I love the second interpretation of this room although I can`t imagine a bathroom with wooden panels ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting on this magnificent blog my suite! Thanks again *-*

    ReplyDelete