f

Sunday 7 December 2014

B I Z O U | Release Review

So it's been a couple of weeks now (oops) but we did just get a new Bizou release to sate our needs! The main page ad was cute and I felt like it tried to give a much more high-fashion-y feel to the store. Apologies about the below image - I took it during the Black Friday sales, another oops on my part =/
So this floor had quite a good mix to it, and style-wise I thought they were trying to keep a slight casual feel to a collection which is moving towards a Christmas-y market. A lot of it really isn't my style - I do love cats, honestly, I could just about rival Taylor Swifts love, but cats on clothes aren't for me at all, they just don't have that fashion-feel that I crave from clothes! But I'm sure some people will absolutely rock those pieces well =D
Prices were average for Bizou, accessories ranging from 7 to 11 SD's and clothing from 13 to 22 SD's - pretty much as one would expect from Bizou really! There are a couple of items in coins, but to me these haven't stood out to me at all, which was a little disappointing as it's always great to see fab coin items. 
I think the two standout pieces of this collection would have to be the Military Peplum Parka and the Thick Grey Knit Scarf - both great pieces for winter, but also key trends which really won't go out of style! I've been spotting a lot of people in the Tweed Shift Dress also, so I think this could be a little surprise for the collection, in my eyes anyway!
Natalie_Hearts_ - styling the Scarf in a beautiful trendy manner
DKNY-MAKER - proving me wrong with this styling of these Black Harem Pants
And now for a couple of looks with one of the pieces I bought - I bought some things which I wouldn't have originally thought were very 'me', but I decided to give them a go!
Tried to go for a variety of looks, both casual and slightly less casual as I really feel these leggings, despite their slouchy/grungy initial appearance, do have the ability to be worn in so many styles! Kinda loving them with flats and trainers, so I must try get some more looks with those combinations =)

No comments:

Post a Comment