f

Saturday 20 September 2014

O R I G I N A L F U T U R E | Release Review

So earlier last week we got a whole new selection of Original Future - and I have to say I was pretty excited about that since recently doing a Plaza Picks post for the store, so now there are more pieces to choose from!
These new pieces fit in really well with the previous items available in the store I think, but do bring a newer feel and I hope will make more people consider Original Future when looking for pieces to buy. There are quite a lot of wilder pieces in this collection which would need quite some consideration before styling them into a great look - like the Original Future Leggings or the Prada Inspired Dress. There are a good range of pieces, and it's nice to have quite a few designer-inspired pieces there too which I think Original Future as a brand has been lacking for appeal.
Prices ranged from 4 to 30 SD's with a couple of pieces in SC's - for me I do think that overall it was a little expensive so that could be quite off-putting for some members and I do think it would make people overlook things as a number of the items aren't really things which you would grab to make a quick outfit.
In the end I only purchased the High Waist Pleather Pants which cost 15SD's - not too bad I don't think seeing as I believe them to be the most wearable and versatile piece of the release. I've managed to put together some looks with them pretty quickly, although I'd love to try them in a much more girly way next time!
And finally for a look by you! Ajenkam has styled the Gold Foil Sweatshirt in a fab way - I love it with those shorts for a different sort of twist to it, and I think it's just made to be worn with that new Everyday Bag from Nelly =)

No comments:

Post a Comment