f

Saturday 6 September 2014

Bag in hand

So there's been Strike A Pose looks all over the place, and this was one I snapped quickly yesterday which I loved from AdeleSloan! For whatever reason, I didn't think to purchase any of these arm poses, I just bought the overcoats, so I won't have the chance to wear mine super cool-ly like this! The shade of the coat really goes well with the bag colours (an LE piece I probably wish I'd bought!) and also the skirt pattern - which I fell in love with as soon as her suite loaded. It's just great =) Also love the collared shirt and the necklace combination. The fact that the arms are holding the bag there just really 'make' this outfit in my opinion!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I only bought the left arm pinch one because it looks good with the oversized coats

    ReplyDelete