f

Saturday 10 July 2021

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled Outfits

The latest Callie's Picks release, which was quite some time ago now but is still in the Plaza, is themed on Royalty Picks - I assume members in the Royalty club were asked for some suggestions and here they are in the Plaza for us all to enjoy! There's a mix of Hotbuys, Tribute pieces and some classics - it's really a great selection of pieces to choose from. I already own a fair few of the items in this release, and I can sing their praises, like the Polka Dot Dior Inspired Tuille Skirt and the Saint Laurent Inspired Sandals Black to name a few, but I did pick up one new piece to style alongside some of my already-owned items, the Classic Baguette Fendi Tribute which is just a fabulous bag to include in my wardrobe. I've had some regrets about not getting these style of Fendi pieces the first time around, so I'm pretty pleased to have this one now - the matte black colour is great, it makes it such a versatile piece that I hope will do well in my wardrobe^
First up is my new piece, the Classic Baguette Fendi Tribute which I think will make a perfect Autumn/Winter bag to be honest, but I've tried it out for Summer with these fun striped trousers - the red detailing on the bag clasp inspired that choice and I think it works out pretty well. There is also a nude section on the clasp, which helped choose this summery bralette, I don't mind the contrast against the black so much and I think the light clothing helps to make the bag stand out in the styling^ Next up pairing the Saint Laurent Inspired Sandals Black and the Spike Bowling Bag, which is one of those pieces I love, yet never wear enough myself, and never see many others styling either - so hopefully this release will increase it's popularity^ I think these two work well together because of the sheen to the black straps on the bag, that fits very nicely with the shoes. I used the bag colours for the outfit and I just love this combination - the shirt is a perfect red for the bag and the white trousers keep it something Summery, black would work equally well for a more Autumn/Winter styling too. And of course the gold details on the bag are great for a few gold accessories - I'm really super pleased with this outfit =D And finally the LV Inspired Monochrome Bag, now I could have chosen a number of other pieces to style, but I've had this bag since it's original release and I think I've maybe only worn it once - so it's time to challenge myself with it again! For me it's definitely the colour that makes it hard to work with as I don't have very many perfectly matching items, these trousers are about it. Luckily I do like them and also with the bag, so that gave me a starting point. I kept with the brown tones to not add too much 'different' to the look and actually I think it works out not too badly. The coat and boots are much more Autumn than Summer, but the shirt keeps it light and I love the chunky gold necklace in the look too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment