f

Saturday 17 July 2021

P R E T T Y ' N L O V E | Styled Outfits

The latest Pretty 'N Love release is the definition of the brand, so much pink! It won't be to everyone's tastes, but I think it will please some people. I didn't pick up too much from this release, and actually I didn't get anything pink at all, haha! But I think I got some pretty cute pieces for the Summer season to style up:
First up is the Embroided Skirt (16SD's) which is such a pretty piece and a real classic in terms of design coming from the PNL store, I just couldn't resist it! It's a perfect Spring/Summer piece and I found quite a few colours worked very nicely with it - in the end I just adored this paired patterned combination, while the top has a different design, I think the two fit together very nicely and you'd probably never know they were from completely different collections. In this instance the blues in the top picked out my colour of choice for accessories and I think these baby blues look super sweet with the design on the skirt, so cute! Second we have the Orange Sandals (160SC's) which were a must for me, you really won't go wrong with these and they're very affordable. I have a lot of orange pieces, so I had a lot of choice for styling, I adore this printed skirt in the summer, it's perfect for orange accessories. This outfit came together super easily for me, I've definitely worn something almost identical before for sure! But it's a classic, and these shoes will be perfect for it in the future too. And the last piece, the Green Sandals (11SD's), love these as much as the orange pair, and love the unique strap design they have as it really makes them stand out. I opted for a focus on green accessories in my styling, I've now got quite the collection after complaining that there weren't enough green pieces in this tone - well there are now! These shoes go great with this little bag, and I think this pairing will see me through the Autumn as well. I chose light tones for the clothing, this blazer is one of my favourites and I love the yellow tone against the green, really a winning combination^ I'm really loving all three of these outfits and despite not buying or wearing anything pink, and not liking most of the release, I think this collection has been successful for me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment