f

Thursday 22 July 2021

E M B R O I D E R E D P U F F S L E E V E S H I R T

A new RIO collection for the Summer came to the Plaza a little while ago and I picked up the super cute Embroidered Puff Sleeve Shirt(17SD's) to style - I really like this piece, perfect for Summer and I found it really easy to style, there were plenty of choices that worked nicely with it!
First up I went with these beautiful green trousers, and chose my accessories based on that, I think the colour really draws the eye in and makes you pay attention to the styling. The styles of the top and trousers fit well together, and I think it makes for a simple yet effective styling. Next up I really liked these tan trousers, the colour really makes the top look more warm toned for sure. The belting on both of these pairs of trousers sits perfectly at the hem of the top - as a cropped piece for me a high-waist bottom-half item is essential with it! This second pair of trousers work well too and make for a Summery style with their cropped length. Simple yet stylish accessories to finish off, I really like this combination^ And finally, wearing what I think might be my favourite piece of the Summer, these shorts just look good with everything! The base colour of the shorts is a perfect match for the blouse, I just love the two together. The shorts bring vibrancy with the colours, yet I don't think they draw all the attention away from the shirt in the styling, they're very complementary. Picked out yellow for my accessories with this look this time, and I love it, so perfect for a hot weather look =D

No comments:

Post a Comment