f

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Special Royalty Black Embroidered Tuxedo Jacket | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Sometime in the past week or so, Stardoll released a new Royalty gift, which is always a nice surprise and doesn't happen all that often! This time this was the Special Royalty Black Embroidered Tuxedo Jacket (a bit of a mouthful!) which is pretty much as described in the title and the embroidery looks rather familiar doesn't it?! So I spotted this awesome styling my Marta-43 and knew if had to be featured with the use of the navy and red, they're great matches for the piece and really work in its favour! I gave this one a go too and went all matchy-matchy with the print, I like it! I don't think it's too overwhelming or anything! These red accessories are great against the darker background and fit in nicely with the red embroidery =D

4 comments: