f

Saturday 12 November 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #93

And today my final Marc Jacobs bag in the set of ones I purchased - the Small Mini Leather Bag, and of the three I've styled in these challenges lately, this is one I've worn quite a few times. It's a very versatile piece, with a nice small size and an easy to wear colour and style, yep, it's a good 'un =) I loved putting the piece to good use again and especially loved including this new All Stripes Top in the look, it works so good with little snippets of gold like this bag and I've even included some in the belt. I think the top works particularly well with the pale stripes using this open coat as it lets them shine and pair with the bag well. Went minimal on the bottom half choosing black Dior trousers and boots - I think it's effective^

No comments:

Post a Comment