f

Monday 21 November 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #95

Another little duo for tonights challenge post! These pieces are both from the Royalty store in the 'Pucci' release section - the Mint Pucci Belt Bag and the Rose Pucci Belt Bag which are identical in all but colour^ I didn't purchase these pieces initially, I only bought them several months ago this year because I thought they might make an interesting addition to this challenge =D I tried out quite a few different styles with these bags as I was quite convinced I wanted to wear them with jeans ... clearly that didn't work out! For the Mint Pucci Belt Bag I loved it with the lighter knitwear and this all-black-base style seemed to build up around it, but I loved staying casual with the trainers and a very light makeup look. With the Rose Pucci Belt Bag I went feminine with all that pink and the furry coat and I really like it - pink is one of my favourite colours but I do find it quite tricky to wear well, so I'm pleased with this outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment