f

Friday 7 February 2014

Tress Up - Last Chance!

So Stardoll have given us a little warning that we have our last chance to buy hairstyles from the Holiday Tress Up store! For me, this has been the best collection of hair we have seen from the store, so I really wouldn't want to pass up this opportunity! 
There's a whole lot of hairs there for you to choose from, ranging from 13 - 18 SD's, which I think is incredibly reasonable seeing as you'll be able to use it for the rest of your Stardoll life, and there won't be another chance to buy! I may have bought 13 of them - slap on the wrist for me! But I'm glad to have spent the money on them because I might want to use them at some other point in my Stardoll life, plus I think I have actually tried them all out at some point since buying! 
My absolute favourite is the "Blondinella Hair" for 18 SD's, and I think a lot of people would say it's their top choice - it goes with pretty much every hair colour available and is a perfect style suiting most dolls:
But the other hairstyles have been used plenty by many dolls around the site, need some ideas or inspiration? Take a look at those I've snapped with the hairstyles below!
TOP ROW L-R = CourinneLady-20_D_0_D_A_. BOTTOM ROW L-R = Aga...11Funopler80lady-gaga80cooldeer123

No comments:

Post a Comment