f

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Lavender Hair

Lavender hair has seen a much increased popularity the past few months, both in real life, as shown above, and on Stardoll! For me it can be very much a hit or miss style, but here are 3 dolls looking stunning flaunting the colour in their hair:
xxlovexx polarbearmonkie Jainijain
These 3 look great, and showing the colour looks good in different styles - I'm not sure I have a favourite, I think it will need to be trial and error really! Right now in Doree there are two options for you to choose from - the "Lavender" option itself, which is a much brighter and lighter tone, or the "Rosy Brown HairColour" which is a bit more subdued but still has the same great colour! They both cost 6 SD's so there's no price element which could sway you to one colour, it'll all be personal choice - for me it would be Rosy Brown HairColour, but you might prefer a lighter tone of lavender =)

No comments:

Post a Comment