f

Monday 10 February 2014

Polished - New Additions

Today Stardoll gave us a brand new collection of Polished - based on the theme of love for Valentine's day! I think it's a cute collection, and probably quite expected since Stardoll do really like their holidays (if Valentine's day can be counted as a holiday?) There are 9 different choices you could go for, ranging from 13 - 15 SD's, which is pretty much about average for nail polish, although I'd probably only buy if I were really keen on them. Personally I'm not going to purchase any of them, but that's just my choice.
I'd say these four are my favourites out of the collection, which I do think has a good variety of colours and styles, there's definitely something there for everyone, from the more girly girls, to those who like something more subtle.
I don't know if any of you remember last year when Stardoll did the weekly Hotbuys, my Valentine's nail choice comes from the set which was released around this time which included these super cute heart nail tips:
I just love love love these, I think they look great on the nail, and they give a Valentine's feel without being over the top. Unfortunately these aren't sellable, so if you didn't get them back then, I'm afraid right now there's no way of getting them, which is a big shame! 

No comments:

Post a Comment