f

Friday 31 January 2014

Wear My Closet Challenge #11

It tried to snow today, not pleased at all, looking forward to summer - definitely based today's outfit on that, also went for coloured lips:
Clothing:
Tompkin Square Dark Jacket, Bizou
White Lace Dress, Basics
Valentina Dress, Pretty 'n Love

Accessories:
Hotbuys Aristographic Clutch, Hot Buys
Malta Clear Stilettos, Riviera

Also - does anyone watch Dance Moms? Just discovered this video (not from the show, but little Asia is in it) the other day - it's ridiculous how young they are, but I will shamefully admit that I think the song is super catchy and I quite like it!

4 comments:

  1. I've been watching Dance Moms ever since season one! If you like Asia, you should definitely check out Sophia Lucia when she danced for Abby Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have watched pretty much all the episodes twice - I'm addicted =D

      Delete
    2. It's a great show! My favorite episodes are when Cathy tries to beat Abby, but it never happens. Lololol

      Delete
  2. That pink lipstick sticks out immediately. Gorgeous outfit! x

    ReplyDelete