f

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Awards Season - Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

So the awards season has officially started and runs right through until the Oscars on March 2nd (nominations announced this week!) - we've just seen J Law go through the premieres and red carpets for Catching Fire and she's worn some stunning Dior pieces already[all from 2013 Fall Couture or 2014 Resort-images from style.com]:
These next pieces are things I'd like to see her wear for the coming events, I've selected them from the Couture collection:
^I adore both of these dresses, I'm such a sucker for sequins and those details are ahhhh-mazing! If it were me, I'd wear the pale one because I have ridiculously pale skin and I'm a brunette, the dark one would literally suck me in! But I think the dark might suit Jen better, it kinda reminds me of the beautiful (it's one of my all time faves) Dior dress she wore for the Toronto Film Festival at the Silver Linings Playbook premiere
^ I'm not so in love with either of these, but I kinda wanted to include them as they're more gown-y styled and there's always a couple on the red carpet. I love the shape and cut of the pink one, but I'm not such a big fan of the colour, which surprises me as I love pink! I really like the black one, but it reminds me a lot of the one she wore to the Italian premiere of Catching Fire - but I do think she would look sooo stunning in this with her hair slicked back like she had in the London premiere.

So those are just my thoughts, but what are yours? Have a different dress you think she'll wear? Post below and let me know! 

1 comment: