f

Sunday 26 January 2014

Wear My Closet Challenge GET INVOLVED = RESULTS!

So here it is - the post featuring my favourite entries for my little GET INVOLVED part of this challenge =) There were 18 entries in total meaning I could choose my favourite 3, it was quite hard to narrow it down in the end! But there they are, not in any particular order:
Congrats guys, prizes on your way soon! 

LoveGossip4Life : I loved this blouse and sweater combination so much - I was wishing I'd thought to wear this for my outfit with these trousers! I think they both compliment the kinda awkward waist that these trousers have =) I wasn't so sure about the shoes, however I loved the rest of the items too much to notice! 

BeautifulOval : This is a great formal look, and you've made the trousers look fab with black! I love how you've tucked the Lanvin sweater in, something I'd never thought to do, and it really gets my cogs turning for future looks! I'm also crazy about the bag - I was yet to find a way to style it and you've done it perfectly =)

Miloshki : The overall presentation is to die for, love how you used my rough kind of layout, it shows you put so much thought into it! I like having them as a much more ankle-grazer style, and that sweater looks so awesome with them! As do the sequins =) Plus great accessorising, I never seem to bother with necklaces so it's good to see that someone does.

After seeing the entries I got a bit more inspiration and came up with another of my own looks for the skinnies:
I definitely got a little inspiration from Lindsey's entry^^


Thanks so much to everyone for participating - I mean 18 is a great number, but out of over 300 followers more people could definitely have tried! I also want to thank everyone who has checked out my fab new blog, and little sister to this one - The Stardoll Beauty Spot

Love K xxx

5 comments:

  1. I am glad that you liked my entry! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. conrgats, ana!! lovely look :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you it means a lot that you like my entry :) glad you also had a little inspiration from me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit #3, perfect :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you liked my entry! And thank you for my prizes - they're lovely :)

    ReplyDelete