f

Sunday 26 January 2014

The full face - makeup feature

As soon as I saw this in GMonster's suite I knew I had to snap some pics right away! The pale colour of the eyes themselves combined with those fabulous eyelashes really widens the eyes making them pop right out. With colour, it's been kept to basic monochromes of black and white for the eyes which gives them an even more stand-out effect, I love the heavy shade of the black with soft edges combined with the firm strict lines of the white, it works! The lips have a perfect gloss, something which doesn't always work, but here it does, and colour-wise shows another great trend - two tone, choosing a paler pink for an overall coverage, with a darker, almost red/orange colour on the inner portion. I love this combination, and it really works for this one individual, it's definitely a trend I'll need to put my bravery boots on to try - lets hope that's soon!  
/Just a few fabulous eyelash pics, pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment