f

Monday 30 December 2013

And Today I Wore

So here is the outfit I styled to wear today - and although it's pretty different to my usual style, I really like it! 
Bought these trousers from the most recent release at Bizou, which are practically a steal at 8SD's. I paired them with this fabulous Saint Laurent shirt, which can seem a little pricey at 25SD's, but it really could be worth it because of the shape and way it sits, no other shirt on SD is like this, and personally I think it is incredibly popular to wear shirts like this - I was lucky enough to be gifted my shirt by a dear friend (possibly the kindest most selfless person I know on SD - you know who you are ;D)!

Went with basic accessories, picked up these heels a couple of days back from It Girls for 120SC's, I think they're definitely a basic essential for your Stardoll closet, and are a great price too! Chose the Saint Laurent Bowler Bag and then the DKNY Logo Necklace too - I love both these pieces and am glad they go together with each other but also the rest of the outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment