f

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Stardoll clothing

I'm sure we all have a 'safe' outfit, or selection of clothing items we can all dress our medolls in when we can't come up with something else to wear - I know I'm like that, I have two if these safe items, they're versatile and so easy to style, but now it's like I don't even make the effort to wear new things, I just turn to my two, now favourite, items!
If you visited my suite last week you'll have pretty much seen the maxi skirt everyday, combined with a variety of pale blouses, you'll have also seen it today combined with a purple/pink combination. You'll have seen the shoes last week with my Herve Leger dress, and you'll also have seen them yesterday with some Nicholas Kirkwood jeans.
The Maxi Skirt, as you probably all know is from YH, and I don't even know where the shoes came from, I think I got them free from a campaign.

But is it good to stick to a couple of items, does it show that you are thinking out of the box with your outfits?[Probably not] But I find it gives me security of looking good - once I've found an outfit which is stylish, that I like, and that suits me, I'm the sort of person who will wear it 'til death! I think I get a bit of "the fear" that my doll wont wear something trendy and that everyone on Stardoll will talk! Yes yes, silly I know, but I'm sure it's in the back of a lot of peoples minds! And we've all heard the "it doesn't matter what others think ..." speech many times, but we all honestly do care what others think(well, I do anyway!).

I really want discussion here! Do you guys think it's good to stick to what you know with outfits, or is everyday change the best? And do you guys have a "safe" item you always return to? Let me know in comments!

1 comment:

  1. I liked this article, since I have a few basic items I stick to on Stardoll, too. I'm always wearing a black top, blue blazer, and whatever skirt/shorts I want to wear that day. Usually, the shoes are like the ones in the post, because I like the color. But I do the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete