f

Wednesday 4 July 2012

If only I were in Paris right now ... [PartOne]

I'm so annoyed, I spent ages writing this post, saved and scheduled it for lunch time, just went to check it and it's completely gone! Grrr ... and it was so long too! So this is the cut down version of what it was =(

So yeah, I wish I was in Paris because it's the Fall Couture shows this week! There's only been a handful, but I'm already drooling!

Versace
There was a mix between floaty ethereal dresses and structured dresses - both of which I love, I especially love the mosaic style print on the structured one above.
Armani Prive
The show started with black and pastel pieces, then going into galaxy-print-style(it was good to see a twist on the much loved galaxy print!) and finally entering into the typical Couture styled evening gowns. I loved the selection of pieces, there really was a bit of everything there. Oh, and I also love these two bags: [Stardoll, if you're reading, please make us something in the same style for our dolls!]
Alexis Mabille
There were clear masculine and feminine styled outfits in the Alexis Mabille show, I absolutely loved the suit-styled ones, they were definitely my favourite! The lace really adds femininity, but it's not shouting girly too loudly. I also love the collar on the first shirt. Oh, and Stella McCartney flash anyone with the first dress?

Part Two Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment