f

Wednesday 4 July 2012

If only I were in Paris right now ... [PartTwo]

Chanel

I thought the Chanel show was perfect! It just looks like Chanel, without you even needing to be told, and it really takes your breath away! I really like the more girly pieces in the pinks, and they could easily be worn in any number of ways. I also just cannot stop gazing at the photo of Lindsey Wixson closing the show in that amazingly stunning dress!!!
Bouchra Jarrar
Bouchra Jaffar is fairly new on the scene, I've only known of them the past couple of seasons so they don't have a typical style(like Chanel) that we can look for - I think it's great as we're able to see new ideas and designs! The collection is pretty intimate, but I think it's really nice and all the pieces work well together. I love the use of the tan coloured fabric, and also it's combination with the leather.

Part Three Coming Soon

2 comments:

  1. New Vintage theme in Chanel was amazing. Everything was perfect. Karl Lagerfeld really knows how to blow my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww just love that dress Lindsey Wixson is wearing it's soooo amazing!!
    Chanel is one of my favorite brands and this is another amazing collection.

    ReplyDelete