f

Friday 30 June 2023

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Styled Outfits

Following on from me LE50 review - now for my own stylings from the release. First up are the two clothing pieces from the release. I really love the Shiny Jacket, I think the shape is great and I love the colours and print on it so much - it's a fab Spring jacket to add to my wardrobe. I found it easy to style and love how well the pink tones are highlighted with these trousers. I kept the rest of the additions in silver to play on that colour from the jacket and I think it works nicely, particularly this long necklace as it fills the neckline well. Then I also got the Flower Leather Skirt, which I do think is a more Autumn/Winter piece but I tried to make a Spring/Summer styling for it. I don't think it's quite right, but I do think it's a start. This cropped white top was a good length to tuck nicely into the skirt and I kept with a white and black theme across the look. I do like it, but think the skirt can be styled much better - so definitely watch this space!
Now for the accessories, I did buy a couple more but have gone for these three to start with. I found the Gold Detailed Bag such a fun piece to style but that's probably because I really like wearing dark brown XD The bag went with a lot of the clothing options I tried on, but I really liked it with this sheeny dark overcoat and matching brown leather trousers, I don't think it's too much brown at all. I balanced that with this white shirt, the tiny gold brooch ties it in with the rest of the gold additions. I particularly like these chunky earrings, they're definitely a more subtle gold and think they look great with the brown. Next is the Pearl Purse with a completely opposite colour scheme to the first look, it's all about the light! I really loved it with this pink coat, so that was what I was trying to make work in this outfit. I chose white for the clothing to really help make the pearls of the bag pop and I do think that has worked nicely, along with the gold accessories. I love these sunglasses with the bag, I think the two styles together are just right^ And finally is the Fan Bag which was such a dream to style, even easier than I had imagined - and I have so many more ideas for this one, it's really given me a spark of inspiration. I knew I again wanted to choose gold accessories to match the bag handle like in the other looks, I love this thick gold choker in the look a lot. I was also inspired by the lines of the bag to choose this dress, it's bringing me back a lot of Summer styling memories from several years ago but I think it's a perfect combination for the bag. The off-shoulder top style works well to further highlight the necklace in the outfit. I really love this outfit a lot =D

No comments:

Post a Comment