f

Monday 12 June 2023

V I N Y L | Styled Outfits

The Spring VINYL release was a bit of a mixed bag, but I found some great green pieces that I just had to have! First up is the Green Velour Top which just makes me think of Autumn as I love velour/velvet for that season. I tried to make a more Spring/Summer styling with it though and I think I have some success. I love the colour with these beige trousers a lot, and the style of the two pieces really is perfect together, I'd wear this again for sure. This bag was about my only green choice that worked well with the shade of the top, I think it's a pretty decent fit and I love the jewel details it adds which worked for a jewelled pair of earrings to be added too. Then I also picked up the Green Boots which I just think are such a fun piece I think these will make for some super cool stylings^ The lime colour is definitely stand out amongst my other green shoes, and was a perfect fit for this recent-ish bag addition to my wardrobe, I really love this accessory pairing a lot. I knew the focus had to be on that pairing so kept it very simple with white clothing, the smart trousers really are great with both the boots and bag, and I think overall this makes a fab light Summer styling - I'm going to re-wear this!

No comments:

Post a Comment