f

Thursday 28 October 2021

I T G I R L S | Styled Outfits

Our Autumn It Girls release is a pretty good one - there's a real mix of styles and designs available, so a little something for everyone. I picked up a couple of pieces and still have my eye on a few others to try out. First up is the Black Shirt, which is a fairly basic yet versatile piece to have. I have several black shirts in my wardrobe, but I really like the relaxed styling to this one, of course along with the half-tuck design at the waist - it's a real selling point for the piece! I didn't use a jacket in the styling to make sure the shirt got shown off and I'm pretty happy with this black and white outfit for Autumn, it's something a little different from my favourite classic Autumnal colours. I love how the layering of the white polo looks under the shirt, I'm really loving that vibe for this upcoming season. The white jeans also really help the shirt the pop, and the black accessories finish the look nicely. Next up is the Dotted Trench which I knew I had to have as soon as I saw it, what a fun piece! I had a lot of fun styling this, it was great to see what worked with it and what didn't, I'm glad I had a good time with the trial and error process. I love my final choice for this one, these leather culotte trousers look great beneath the coat, I think the textures of the two work nicely together - as does that of the shoes, the sheen on them looks perfect with the coat and trouser combination. I kept the shirt simple and I think it fits the overall style well. The accessories are also simple but I think they fit nicely with the look, especially these earrings, a perfect pairing I think! And the last item are the Red Shoes, which are more of a Summer piece, but I still couldn't resist them - strappy sandals like these will always be easy to wear^ I added more red which helps the styling become a little more Autumn/Winter, this skirt is a perfect colour-match for the shoes and I think is such a fun piece to style, it doesn't need too much more added to it. A simple black top keeps the focus on the red, and I love the balance added with these bold earrings, I love them here so much =D I'm looking forward to keeping these sandals for next Spring/Summer though, I know they'll shine for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment