f

Tuesday 19 October 2021

B I Z O U | Styled Outfits

It's been a little while since this latest Bizou release in the Plaza but I still wanted to share stylings with some of the pieces that I picked up - these are a bit of a mix of pieces for the season, but I've tried to go more Autumn/Winter with my looks. The first piece is the Ruffle Blue Collar Shirt which I think is super cute, but really seems quite a Spring/Summer item, I've given it a go to make it Autumn! I think it looks great with the white, but that doesn't really help in making it Autumnal, the layered polo and use of the tights with the skirt play that way for the outfit. I really loved the lace of this floaty skirt with the ruffle detail on the shirt, they will also work well in Spring looks. This blue will also look great with navy pieces, and also dark denim I think, I'd definitely try it with some jeans next time. Next up is the Chain Belt Long Skirt, and as it's a gold skirt I think it's a given that I would of course buy it! This piece looks great, it's so stylish and fits the doll very nicely, it will also work well year-round, but I think I'll get great wear out of it in Winter stylings. I've gone super classic with this styling for it, the black polo, boots and belt make a great combination and the skirt really takes the focus of the look. The black accessories are a nice finishing touch, and I love the gold-detailed bag with the look, it's a great balance with the belt design against the gold of the skirt. And the final piece is the Bucket Bag, which is definitely more of a Summer piece to me but I found some very nice items to make it work for this upcoming season - the black trim makes it easy to pair with black pieces and I really am excited to get more wear from these leather-style trousers, they're great with this bag for starters! With the shirt I focused on a brown to fit with the rattan of the bag, and I think this one fits pretty well, and also looks good with the trousers. The black glasses and tan boots are good balancing pieces to finish off the look with; I'm pretty pleased with this styling overall =D

No comments:

Post a Comment