f

Thursday 21 October 2021

E P I P H A N Y | Styled Outfits

Another release from a little while ago that I wanted to share stylings from is Epiphany - I don't always buy a lot from the jewellery specific stores, but with the pieces being available in both 'suite' and 'beauty parlor' forms, I find it very tempting! This time I picked up the Chain Earrings (the suite version as I know I'll get more wear this way) which are a fabulous pair of gold earrings, one side is a double hoop and the other a single, and they really pop well on the doll and stand out - perhaps the darker hair style is an advantage for this, but I think they look great^
The obvious for me was to pair them with other gold pieces, something I find very easy, haha! They really did look great with all of the clothing items I tried on, and will work in both casual and dressed up stylings. First up I went with this blazer and pleated skirt pairing which I've worn before, the gold in them in quite subtle so I think the earrings pop well against them. I stuck with brighter gold in the accessories too and I think everything pairs well together, I really love it^ For the second look I went with this jazzy dress, it's one of my favourite 'fancy' pieces in my wardrobe, and it's perfect with these earrings! There's not too much gold in the dress but I think with the black polo layered underneath, the earrings pop and draw out those gold stripes of sequins. Kept the accessories minimal, but these shoes are fabulous, pairing both gold and black which is perfect for the dress. These are both looks I'd definitely wear again, and I can't wait to include these earrings in many more stylings!

1 comment:

  1. Great outfits! I bought one pair of those earrings, they really can spice up a simple look. :)

    ReplyDelete