f

Saturday 5 June 2021

D U A L I P A C H R Y S T A L H E E L S

I was very kindly given the Young Hollywood Dua Lipa Chrystal Heels by a friend, so of course had to style these fabulous shoes up! They're such a cool pair of shoes and ever so glamorous, I particularly love the colour combination of the metallic pink and the deep red heel, it's so cool^ I think they have the chance to be such a versatile heel, but I've really not shown that in my all pink and red stylings, haha! They'll look so great with a white dress, or something with glitzy details. The first styling is my favourite, and I haven't taken it off since putting the look together - the pale pink all over really highlights the red and jewelled details in the shoes yet I think they fit in just perfectly. These trousers are a great length too to highlight a cool shoe. There's not much else to say, it just works so nicely together^ Next up something super dressy, it's a simple look but this red dress looks pretty fancy which is only elevated by the dressy-ness of the shoes. The red heel is again highlighted by the rest of the red, but I think the crystal design really pops. The final look is a bit of a combination between the first two, featuring both red and pink, this won't be to everyones taste, but I think it's not too bad! These pink trousers are similar to the first pair, just a little more slim-fitting, the colour is spot on with the pink sole of the shoes. The coat is a little wintery, but has cute details that really stand out and give the outfit an interesting vibe - I think the colour does look great with pink as it's not a super bright red. The glasses aren't my favourite, something more muted would have been better but this was the only choice I had and we were lacking accessories here; I also think the bag choice could have been better, I do like the overall style of this bag and the colour is perfect for what I was wanting, I just don't like how the silver chain really stands out against the coat - so I'm on the hunt for an alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment