f

Saturday 19 June 2021

B I Z O U | Styled Outfits

Always love a BIZOU release in the Plaza, but this recent one didn't really hit the spot for my style preferences - love the colour scheme going on but the pieces generally just weren't 'it' sadly. However I did pick up a couple of pairs of earrings to add to my collection - both the Ecru and Green Pearl Earrings (9SD's) which look like quite classic and easy-to-style pieces.
I think these earrings look great on the doll, they're not too large to overwhelm but equally they're visible enough that they can be seen - I think the green stands out more with this lighter hair colour I'm wearing, the ecru still looks good, but I think will be awesome with darker hair colours. I also paired a makeup look for these earrings, choosing brown and green tones that work well with both pairs, and I think it looks great, it's a little subtle but looks quite natural, plus it looks good with both outfits^ First up styling the Ecru Pearl Earrings, opting for pale tones to match the earring colour and I totally love this outfit. The blazer is a perfect colour match so I think that helps to highlight the earrings against the more muted tones of the rest of the outfit. The brown fits in well, and I think this shade is a great 'current' one for Summer stylings. With the Green Pearl Earrings it was a must to include green in the look, and this blouse was the perfect choice, the greens match almost perfectly, and I think the styles are a good fit together. These light trousers make it a Summer look and I love them with these green sandals, such a cool pair of shoes! Couldn't resist also including this bag after styling it recently, I think it's quickly becoming one of my current favourites =)

No comments:

Post a Comment