f

Monday 30 January 2017

Hotbuys Chinoise Blazer # W E S T Y L E I T

Time for another We Style It post, this time wearing the Hotbuys Chinoise Blazer from Folk. It's an older piece that's been around a lot, and I see in the Bazaar a lot, but you never see it worn a lot - I do get it out once in a while, but it's an awesome piece that really can hold its own in a look^ Pink is an obvious choice to pair with it which both myself and AudreyHepburn. have gone for in different aspects, comparing these trousers with the pastel Dior bag, both work well and definitely highlight the printing in the piece. With the base colour of the blazer being a paler grey, I think black looks great as a 'rest-of-outfit' base which we've both gone for in our stylings. I'd love to see this blazer paired with something super out there, maybe some really bright handbag to provide a contrast and colour pop from the screen =D