f

Sunday 1 January 2017

Hello!

You must have seen me here before being featured once in awhile, but now I'm glad to say I'll be a guest writer during January. By the way, my doll is Isabella8103. I'll be very pleased if you take a visit! ;)


So, to start off my posts I've decided to show you what I wore recently. As you can see, I LOVE sunglasses, they're like a must have in any outfit I make. I also love big earrings; statement bags and shoes; mixing colors, textures and patterns. I think these looks sum up well my style even though I didn't change my hair much on them haha. Well, I can't help since these ones can go with almost everything, but I swear I always try to wear different hairstyles, whenever I change my look.
I often like to create atmospheres with my looks, I feel like they can always tell you a story and the background always helps on it. That's what I meant with these outfits above. The first one is from october and It's my all time favorite, all the layerings and textures created something unique and very street-style-esque, feels like something we would see during NY Fashion Week.
I've created the second one in november, right after the release of the last LE collection and what I intended with this one was a front row look, ready to watch a fashion show.
The third one was a real challenge because styling this jacket was not easy, but I ended up creating this fashion editorial atmosphere, which I really loved, with bright colors and different fabrics.
And the last one was the most recent, made in december when I really wanted to wear these pants from the last Antidote. I love how the color of the jeans match well with the Fendi bag and I adore the attention to the shoulders with this YSL dress from Tingeling turned into a top. It's very fashion editor of a huge magazine during Haute Couture Week in Paris.

That's all for now guys. If you liked it, leave a comment below! See you next time!
xx

4 comments: