f

Friday 19 July 2013

Wearing Louboutin

It's been a couple of days since the Christian Louboutin store was released, so it's time for my Wearing Louboutin post! Let's see some outfits styled with items from the store =)
...singstar...
lula.l
Mery.-
LuluCrawford
Today I chose 4 looks to feature - 3 styling shoes, and 1 styling a bag, I'll start from the top =) So ...singstar... has chosen the wedges, these are shoes I love and purchased immediately, and she wears them with a simple skirt and top. I think this really works as it draws you straight to the shoes. Having a plain base really opens up the world of accessories, so she's taken advantage of this and gone for a cute floral clutch and purple sunnies =) I loved the floral arrangement in the background so much that I had to include it! I think it complements the outfit really nicely!
Lula.l has chosen the bright leopard print ankle boots, another pair which I bought, and has styled them as the clear focal point of her look by wearing them with white. I've never really noticed this jacket before, but now I've seen it dressed this fabulously, I kinda want it! The small section of purple on it really complements the shoe colours, and the simple necklace to accessorise works perfectly in minimalistic fashion. 
Mery.- has chosen bow heels to style, this is a pair I haven't bought yet as I was on the fence about them, this styling is almost swaying me to buy them though! This is a much less summer styling, but it still looks fab =) She's chosen the red as a featured colour and worn it with dark trousers and a Miu Miu inspired blouse. The red also is reflected in the bag choice(Chanel Tribute), I think these 2 pieces work together really nicely!
The final outfit comes from LuluCrawford, who's chosen to style a bag rather than shoes, in fact, this was the first styling of one of the bags that I saw! I love the monochrome based base for the look, choosing grey trousers and top, with a white jacket and black heels then matching her lip colour with the red of the bag - a cute and stylish combination! 

I know a lot more of you will have styled items from the store, but this is just a small selection! Let me know what you think of my choices in comments =)


Love K xxx

2 comments:

  1. love these segments! thanks for featuring me (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for featuring me! It`s such a great suprise =)Since I run my own blog, I know that this job takes a lot of time. Yesterday I spend about 3 hours on searching for some outfits...

    ReplyDelete