f

Monday 22 July 2013

HotBuys Summer Retro: Re-Release Review #2

So literally a month to the day of the first re-release, we have a second Hotbuys Summer Retro Re-Release! Lets take a look at the store and my review =D
We have 2 floors released, like last time, of previously released summer themed Hotbuys, with a huge selection of popular items, from shoes, to bags and necklaces to dresses, lets take a look at the shop floors:
Our second installment brought us a new selection of items from past Hotbuys collection and they seemed heavily based on pinks and purples - I'm not complaining, I love pink, and some of these Hotbuys are definitely going to be loved by the Stardoll masses!
Prices are pretty good in my opinion, ranging from 5SD's for the watch up to 30SD's for a dress, although this is just one item, and most are between 10 and 20SD's. A few of these Hotbuys are pretty wanted, the General Jacket and pink booties for example. I sold my jacket a while back for 600SD's and it was a very quick sale, showing how much people wanted it, so I know that piece will definitely cause some uproar. Other pieces will also cause some bother, the necklaces, for example, I was able to sell a few months ago for 300SD's - to me, that's a ridiculous price to pay, but at that price I was told was a bargain for the pieces.
I have bought about 5 or 6 items from the store so far, and have a handful of others in my wishlist for me to think about at a later time:
(Sorry about the ridiculously bad presentation of what I bought!) These are the pieces that stood out to me most from the store. The pink courts are shoes I've been kinda on the lookout for for a little while so I bought those immediately without a second thought! I bought the two pairs of wedges because I've been incredibly tempted by wedges recently and definitely want to give them a go! The jacket because I used to style it quite nicely back when I owned it, so I'll be happy to do that again, and the dress on a bit of a whim! I quite like the slouched style of it, and the font used for 'darling' is quite cute and has a bit of a romantic feel about it, I can't wait to use it!

Anyway, so enough on my thoughts - what about yours? Let me know in the comments!

Love K xxx

P.S. Congrats on your birth Royal Baby! I was convinced it would be a girl, but as long as he's healthy that's all that matters =)