f

Thursday 3 May 2012

Blue Eye Print Skirt


Focus Item = Blue Eye Print Skirt
Cost = 9SD's
 Store = Original Future

I chose this item as I think the print is really kooky and quite modern, I also think a lot of people would find it hard to dress, so I've matched it with two different styles above.
The first on the left is quite smart, going for an open blouse, but not looking trashy as it has a lightly printed bandeau underneath. The dark blue heels really complement the blues in the skirt, and stand out in their own manner(plus they were free in the Twitter giveaway!). I lastly added a bag to keep the look feeling accessorised!
The second look is much more casual, I could see a doll strolling along the banks of the seine wearing this outfit on a spring evening taking in the Paris atmosphere(I love Paris, there will probably be many more sentences like this!) The slouched beige sweater adds the casual feel, and the wedges add a high fashion touch, their blue is a compliment to the skirt, but doesn't cause your eyes to go straight to it - leaving the skirt as the focal point!

That's all with this post, be sure to look out for some more Styled Outfits posts from me soon-ish!
Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment