f

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Something to look out for ...

Ok, so this isn't a look or anything, but I just found this spoiler for PBE's next issue, and I am in love! It's just beautiful, so I thought I'd share it so more people can see their great work! The 7th issue was released a wee while back, and I honestly go and look at it every few days to remind myself how stunning it is! Click on the picture to go to their blog =)

 
Oh and also I have added translate to the blog, so if English isn't your first language or you're still learning English, you can enjoy what we write in your native tongue!

4 comments:

  1. what language is PBE in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russian, but it's sooo pretty I don't mind not being able to read it :)

      Delete
  2. PBE has English version of blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it just opened :)
      But right now the previous magazine issues are only available in Russian :)

      Delete