f

Monday 26 February 2024

OOTM January 2024 | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Apologies for the lateness of this post - but the January OOTM 2024 was a pretty popular release. I didn't so much like a lot of the pieces, but you guys did so there are plenty of features to share! One of the most popular pieces was the Lips Denim Corset, so many people styled this up and it does seem to have been pretty versatile piece. So firstly a look from the ever-cool bianca.vos, the piece really is framed well in this outfit from the chosen hairstyle draping at one side and the coat being an off the shoulder style. The denim design of the top is paired with more denim in these jeans, the two work well with the blue striped detail at the bottom of the jeans. I like the mix of denim with the beige tones and then the look has been glammed with the silver jewellery and these fab pointed-toe heels^
Next up with this piece is darlinglovato - and bringing a whole different vibe to the piece, it's great! The piece layers nicely, and the blues work so well with the various shades of brown in the look, I'm so pleasantly surprised with how well these leather trousers work with the top. The polo layered underneath really pops but also draws the eyes to the lips design, such a fun touch to a smart styling!
Next we have sarah_1980, who additionally wears the Long Buttoned Denim Skirt and the Shop Stop Sign Shoulder Bag with the piece. The clothing of course works well as they are in the same window, but the accessories are great additions to round off the look. I really love the red top underneath, the colour makes the outfit pop and I think red is a great complement to the different denim washes in the styling. The black accessories are great together and balance out really well =)
And lastly looking at a different piece, notnoworlater styles up the Knitted Cropped Top - which is one of the pieces I had thought about buying but in the end didn't, maybe I'm regretting it now because this outfit is beautiful! The look is a great neutral one. The top layers well over a white shirt, and this one is fabulous with those sleeves. Love the tweed culottes a lot, perfect fit for the top. And the glam accessories are great final touches to the outfit =)
I did pick up one piece from this months collection, the Crystals Hair Band which I think is a super sweet accessory and actually gives me the first opportunity to style up a headband, it's not an accessory I would often think of and there aren't a lot of options in the Plaza for them. I really like the feminine style of this one, but I do have not the best hairstyle choice on with this one because the band really blends with my hair colour - so a darker colour next time for sure! I knew I wanted to go on a more neutral direction and I'm super pleased with the outcome. This ombre brown and beige dress is a perfect piece for it, and I've sized it down to layer it under this beige coat. I kept the rest of the accessories very simple fitting with the other colours of the look. I'm definitely excited to trying this piece out again!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely in love with my new women's biker leather jacket from A1 FASHION GOODS! The quality is top-notch and the fit is just perfect. Definitely my go-to for stylish and edgy outerwear!

    ReplyDelete