f

Monday 1 May 2023

P E A R L S | Styled Outfits

We had a PEARLS release earlier this year and the vibe of the release is quite different to what I traditionally think of for the store, but I did pick up a couple of pieces to try out. First is the Zebra Sweater which I think is such a cute piece, this is something I'd wear IRL too^ This was super easy to style and I had plenty of options for it, but I really loved it with these red trousers for a bold look. I kept the accessories neutral in beige which I think balances nicely with the red, I love this handbag and these earrings with the styling a lot =) And then I also got the Snake Pants which were harder to style that I had anticipated. I really love these satin boots with the trousers but then found it difficult to come up with something cool for the tophalf so ended up with something super simple - it works, but I think these trousers have a lot more potential. I do really like them with these sunglasses though! I would love to see someone else trying these out to see what options there are for them =D

No comments:

Post a Comment