f

Saturday 13 May 2023

All Work and No Play

Hello all - long time no see! It's been a torrid few months but here I am, 100 hours of overtime and a melted laptop later!
I'm kicking back into gear with a fairly wintery look considering the time of year - it's still pretty cold where I am in the UK (Spring where are you???)


This jumper was one of the last things I bought before disappearing and I really enjoy the colour palette. It's not a set that I'd put together myself - that lilac-y tone especially!
 
Also, these leather joggers that we all got for free once upon a time, with these boots? Instant fav. 
 
I feel I do have to explain myself with the turtlneck and gold chain, but I've decided that I just like it, no matter how goofy it is. I think the drape-y Limited Edition bag pairs with the chain nicely, so not only am 
I sporting the look unironically, but I'm lampshading it too. 
 
Featuring:
Pink Sweater Men • It Girls
White T Shirt • The JetSet
Burgundy Swoosh Pants • Rio
Gold Two Chains • Nelly.com
Gold Stringy Purse • Limited Edition
Raspberry Boots • Inspired by Zuhair Murad Tribute


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to saw You and @sparkewand12 (my old stardoll's friend)/gilek and backless nickname on sd. SDlookbook Team driving nostalgia and creativity. Very obssesed... Big hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect combination. The look is pretty good

    ReplyDelete