f

Tuesday 25 April 2023

B I Z O U | Styled Outfit

I won't lie, I have no idea exactly when this Bizou release came out, but I spotted some very nice pieces that I wanted to try out - and while I didn't get a chance to look and see if anyone else styled from this release, I think these pieces are pretty great! First up is the Kimono Coat which I'm still a little unsure about but I thought it was a fun Spring colour and the design is certainly unique. My outfit is quite 'out there' for me and I'm not really sure it's worked as well as I imagined it would, haha XD But I liked the green of these boots with the yellow of the coat and used the sparkly black bows to choose the rest of the pieces, like this top and the bag. I think it needs some refining though! Next up are the Loose Floral Pants in a much better styling that the previous look! We all know I have a beige trouser obsession/problem, these are a little bit different as they have a pretty floral design down the leg, I really love the darker and muted tones to this design a lot and used the purple to style the rest of the outfit. I love this look a lot and will definitely wear it again, plus I'm looking forward to trying out other colour combinations with the trousers too. And lastly is the Orange Satin Top which I think is not a surprise purchase for me at all - I love orange and this is such a fabulous Summer piece to add to my wardrobe =) I love both the deep V of the neckline and the amazing voluminous sleeves, I can't wait to bring this out again at the height of Summer. I tried quite a few pieces on with this top and found a number of items that worked well with it. This long skirt adds such a smart feeling to the piece and I think the white base really lets the orange do all the talking. Disappointingly I don't have a pair of orange shoes in the exact tone of the top, so it's my goal to find some now for my next look with this piece, haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment