f

Wednesday 7 December 2022

Warm and Fuzzy

There's been a cold snap in the UK suddenly and I'm craving some warmth! Though just not at the top of my doll's left leg it would seem...
 
 
And so kicks off what will probably be a procession of looks showing off my haul from the most recent Limited Edition release. I surprised myself at the amount I bought considering my first impression wasn't great. 
 
This jumper was one of those pieces that went in and out of the cart several times before it made it's way home with me. I appreciate the colours but I was unsure what I'd be able to do with it. I immediately gravitated towards this Subcouture skirt, but the connect at the waist was a bit off. Turns out, it just needed hoisting up to make a sort of tied up sack split moment.
 
Of course there has to be contrast and humour, so we've got the teensiest little square of leg on show thanks to some ridiculous latex boots, and we're keeping the very top of our head warm with a fuzzy headband. 
 
Featuring
Cropped Sweater • Limited Edition
Highwaist Skirt • Subcouture
Whispy Headband • Bonjour Bizou
Tube Purse • Limited Edition
Long PVC Boots • Versace Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment