f

Wednesday 21 December 2022

Holiday Spirit

It's my last post before Christmas so I've decided to dress up for the occasion. In reality, I spend the entirety of the Christmas holiday in pajamas, but this is what virtual paperdolls is for.
 

This very lush Subcouture bow-wrap thing was just the piece required to look as pretty as a present. I didn't really have anything that I wanted to pair it with so I've ended up mashing up several pieces to make a flouncy sort of gown. I'm suprised how well it came together, and we've already established how much I love hot pink. 
 
Unlike the usual festive-wear traditions, I've gone light on the accessories and light on the sparkle, but I think with this much block-colour has to stand on it's own. 
 
Well, here's to a happy festive season to all those who celebrate!
 
Featuring:
Pink Train Coat • Subcouture
Sheer Tulle Dress • Evil Panda
Sheer Tulle Skirt • Evil Panda
Wide Pink Skirt • Evil Panda
Pearl Stone Earrings • Vinyl
Flower Embroidery Leather Gloves • Windows on the World
Pearl Purse • Limited Edition

 





No comments:

Post a Comment