f

Friday 21 October 2022

With the Band

Will the love affair with gloves ever end?

 

It's a hard no. I've always struggled to accessorise in a satisfactory way (handbags are a nightmare), but somehow, I don't mind when I've styled a pair of gloves. I don't feel the need to get fussy with a necklace or earrings - it's quite liberating! Not to mention, it's the season for gloves in the northern hemisphere where I am, so I'm leaning in. 

I don't know how convincing this double-layered black band tee fantasy is, but I like it and that's the main thing. A massive band tee will never not have that chic devil-may-care attitude and I think it's a great contrast with a smarter skirt and sleeker accessories. 
 
The boots are the giveaway that this look isn't taking itself too seriously though - so clompy that they can only be good for standing head and shoulders above every one else. The higher the platform, the closer to God...
 
Featuring:
Euphoric T Shirt • Vinyl
Speedhunters T Shirt • It Girls
Houndstooth Skirt • Evil Panda
Black Belt • Bonjour Bizou
Red Gloves • Runway
Fishnet Stockings • Tingeling Couture
Off White Inspired Black Handbag • Museum Mile
Herve Leger Inspired Boots • Runway
Trash Boot • Nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment