f

Friday 28 October 2022

Caped Crusader

Halloween is almost upon us! 
 
While I'm not in costume this year, I do have the urge to add ~*drama*~ to everything. I've exhausted every pair of gloves, so all that is left is a floor length chiffon cape.
 
I've been doing a lot of neutrals lately - blacks, whites, pinky-beiges - but this look has lots of texture at play instead. The floating, swishiness of the cape with the flow of the trousers contrasts with the structure of the jacket and hat. 
 
The hat and cape are my final pick ups from Tributes Season, which has now departed from the plaza. I always like to go back in for a final dip to see if there's anything I've missed. I didn't think I needed a cape in my life, but in the back of my head, I saw it paired with this Limited Edition jacket retrieved from the bazaar and thought, that's coming home with me after all. 
 
With the trousers and the hat too, I feel like I've achieved a sort of fashion-witch on the downlow vibe - the flowers and sunhat say 'frolic in the fields with me...', but the black draping says '....to complete the sacrificial ritual'....
 
Featuring:
Armani Inspired Embroidered Jacket • Limited Edition
Black Cape • Inspired by Zuhair Murad Tribute
Black Flowy Pants • Fallen Angel
Flat Hat • Inspired by Schiaparelli Tribute
Vintage Black Stone Necklace • Vinyl
Leather Long Belt • Fallen Angel
Chain Stiletto Shoes • Velvet Orchid



 

1 comment: