f

Wednesday 14 September 2022

Pièce de Resistance

 I think I've peaked. Whoops. 
 

I always snoop through Mr. releases because something fantastic always falls out - this time it's this Balmain coat. On it's own it's pretty great - all those deep blues and greens are like an oil slick. But of course I couldn't leave well alone. 
 
It started with those massive Schiaparelli earrings and then I just...lost control from there. But whether it was divine possession or madness, I'll be keeping this look for a while. I feel like a Grande Dame on the way to the Opera, but it's like...a cool opera where they let you wear leather trousers and no bra. 
 
Featuring:
Oversized Plush Coat • Mr.
Staring Earrings (worn as embroidery) • Inspired by Schiaparelli Tribute
Bird Brooch (x 2 worn as embroidery) • Limited Edition
Lanvin Inspired Palm Earrings (rotated, worn as embroidery) • Limited Edition
Metal Leaf Earrings (worn as embroidery) • PPQ of Mayfair
Gold Chain Necklace (worn as a clasp) • PPQ of Mayfair
Triple Tassle Necklace (worn as a clasp) • Callie's Picks
Sleeveless Organza Dress Black • Inspired by Prada Tribute
Slouchy Leather Pants • Inspired by Off-White Tribute
Gold Earrings • Inspired by Schiaparelli Tribute
One Line Heels • Vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment