f

Tuesday 22 February 2022

Inspired By Balmain B A G S | Styled Outfits

In my Balmain review post I promised stylings with the bags of the collection, here they are! First up is the Balmain Inspired Red Bag in a combination you will have definitely seen me wear before, this top and skirt are my go-to when red and gold are involved, yet again they are perfect for this bag^ The colour of red is just perfect between the bag and the top, and the gold chains are perfect with the gold of the skirt, what's not to love?! I loved adding this chunky gold chain necklace to pair with the chains of the bag too. Next up is the Balmain Inspired Pink Bag, which I found a little challenging to work with, but ultimately I love this outfit so much and would completely wear it everyday! The pink is a very specific shade and I don't have a lot of pieces that match it, however it does look good with a range of prints so I have a couple more options, but this polka-dot dress is just completely spot on^ The shade of pink is perfect and luckily I found some perfectly matching shoes too. I added a touch of gold in the jewellery to go with the hardware of the bag - so much love for this look =D And the final piece is the Balmain Inspired Handbag Black which I was able to style super quickly. With this one I knew I wanted clothing in black and white, and I'm pretty happy with these classic choices - I'm also pleased to wear these cutout trousers again, this time making use of the cutout to see more of the shirt. I kept the rest of the accessories simple and fitting, I love these gold studded shoes a lot with this bag and would definitely pair these together again. The bag was very easy to style, so it will be easy to come up with a number of looks for it =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment