f

Tuesday 9 November 2021

B L U E T W I N K L E P A I L L E T T E S K I R T | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

When I spotted this fantastic outfit from harpie styling up the Blue Twinkle Paillette Skirt I knew I had to feature it on the blog in some capacity - so it was the perfect opportunity for me to style it up too! I just love harpie's look so much, it's perfect for this piece and I know any look that I put together with it just can't compete. Using a base of black in the styling, the blue pieces on the skirt pop, I love the combination of this off the shoulder top and the thick belt, so perfect together and the also perfect for the style of the skirt. The sheen of the accessories in the shoes and bag is perfect to highlight the same aspect of the skirt - and the beauty look is just stunning! This skirt is a great piece and so fun, but it's one that I think many of us have struggled to style, I know I have. I've worn it a couple of times in stylings on the blog, so have managed to wear it in a couple of different ways over the years - and here's another way of wearing it. The light blue in the coat works nicely with the blue tones of the skirt and I think gives the look a lighter and slightly more casual vibe. What isn't casual are these boots, I think they're great with the skirt and I really love that pairing a lot. The rest of the accessories are simple in black - I'm someone who doesn't mind pairing black and blue together, but not everyone does so I'm sure some of you are hating on this light blue tone paired with all the black! I'm not quite confident or cool enough to wear the skirt in a style like harpie has, but I think this skirt does have a wide potential for styles and vibes =)

3 comments: