f

Sunday 17 May 2015

H O T B U Y S E Y E L E T C R O C H E T T O P

Cannot believe my last good old Styled Outfits post was in September! But here's another and I hope to make myself do some more!
I really loved the Hotbuys Eyelet Crochet Top as soon as I'd seen it, but was a little concerned by the amount of flesh which would be on show if I wore it with most trousers/jeans/skirts because there's not a huge variety of high waisted items out there, or at least that I own in my closet. So I wanted to give this top a go to come up with some ways that I could get away with styling it!
I think it works perfectly in a summer look with this pink skirt that came from the Bunny Hop offer earlier this year and it's just about the only skirt that I have that would work with the place it would need to sit, so that's lucky. Shoes were a little challenging as I would have liked pink, but these ones suited the look just fine.
My second look includes these jeans (also from Bunny Hop) which I absolutely adore with the top, I wish I could wear something like this in real life! I went a little biker-esque with the rest of this look, choosing a black over the shoulder jacket and black heels which are a staple everyone should already own!
The final look is a little more autumn or early spring with all the blue, but these trousers had a perfect waist-line for the top and then the blue theme kept rolling with the jacket (Fallen Angel) and shoes.

I think there are plenty more opportunities for this top, but what do you guys think? Like my looks, or think you've got a better one? Show me in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment