f

Sunday 9 November 2014

LE Red

So I missed the latest LE release as I wasn't a SS member, but I honestly don't mind too much - there were a couple of things I would have bought but nothing that I desperately wanted, so that's good I think!
However today I've seen these two great looks featuring LE pieces - Minaj131 wearing that beautiful Valli inspired jacket (one of the pieces I would have bought) and EugenieS styling this modern pinstripe suit, and both have focussed on the stand out colour of red! The first look focuses on red clothing - this jacket is like made to go with the skirt - and the second uses a bag and a great lipstick to make the colour stand out! Love them both =D

2 comments:

  1. I love these!
    I'm glad I could get the things I wanted from the LE release, the perfect boxy blazer's name is true, it's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete