f

Sunday 30 September 2012

Sunday Challenge

So I'm pretty bored(well I should be writing my lab report, but my graphs are all going wrong!!!) so I decided I'd give myself a little Sunday challenge in the Star Bazaar =)
I gave myself a budget of 15 SD's and decided to see what I could get! It's a tiny budget, but with the Star Bazaar anything is possible =)
I think I definitely got lucky with the searches today, I managed to get this Hotbuys Dress from June 2008 for only 8 SD's and I got this Givenchy Khaki Lockdown Belt for just 3 SD's!
I think the dress can be hard to pull off - I've never seen anyone wear it well at all( might be a little challenge for some of you guys - post an imgur link below if you come up with something great!), so I only just came up with something simple for it:
Pretty sure none of it matches - oh well!
I'm yet to come up with the perfect outfit for the belt, will definitely put it on my to-do list for the next few days!

Do you guys want to take part in the Sunday Challenge? If so comment below with your SD username and why you want to take part and maybe your top finds will be featured next week!

Love K xxx

2 comments: